SANTA MONICA, CA
Built in 1957, this 18,000 square foot one-story brick building, with a double wood bowstring truss roof, was perfectly suited to a creative office build out.
The building was stripped down to its bare structural components, which were then sandblasted to expose the natural brick and wood finish. New skylights and larger exterior window openings were added to bring in more natural light. A steel and glass canopy, added to the front façade in 1998, was removed and replaced with new brick and industrial steel windows and doors to compliment the original windows.A new multi-tenant creative office layout was specifically designed to provide tenants with the ability to expand their office footprint, as they need to grow their companies.